The budget: a couple more things
November 18, 2010
As the Theory of Devolution team prepares to interview Peter Black AM here are a few budget-related links to keep you busy:
- Gareth Hughes discusses the “dividing lines” being drawn in the spending plans.
- Over at Freedom Central, Liberal Democrat leader Kirsty Williams declares her stance on the spending decisions.
- Plaid blogger John Dixon politely disagrees with the Conservatives’ argument for protecting health spending in Wales.
- The Institute of Directors Wales is lukewarm about the cuts in some respects.
- Click on Wales have some decent number crunching of the pounds and pence involved in the draft budget.